Woodup Pool is a salt water amenity pool with an area of sand at one end. There is also a grassed area with picnic tables and two BBQs. A portable toilet is provided between June and September. Public toilets are also available at Woodrolfe Green Car Park.
Woodup Pool is used at your own risk and children should be supervised at all times as there are no lifeguards in attendance.
The road is liable to tidal flooding, please take note of signage, parking restrictions and tide times.
The Woodup Pool Season is due to start 24th May 2024.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please leave the pool, as you would wish to find it
- Please familiarise yourself with the information signage
- Place take your litter home with you or use the bins provided
- Children to be supervised at all times
- Strictly no dogs allowed
- No riding of bicycles and motorcycles
- Please note, there are parking restrictions during weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays. Please use the car park at Woodrolfe Green. Please do not park in the car parks of local organisations/business or on the yellow lines, enforcement officers regularly patrol the area.
- The water is changed on Spring tides, which is approx every two weeks
- For the well being of others, please do not enter the water if suffering from any infectious or contagious disease
- When using inflatables, paddle boards etc. please be aware of swimmers.
Tides can vary and these predictions are used entirely at your own risk. Please refer to our home page;
Please note, Woodup Pool will also be used for kayaking activities for 2024 on the following dates.
Most of the pool will be sectioned off, leaving a small area for paddling only.
|February 14th, and 15th
|March 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th
|April 17th and 24th
|May 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd
|June 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th
|July 3rd, 10th and 17th
|September 4th, 18th and 25th
|October 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd
|November 6th, 13th, and 14th