Woodup Pool is a salt water amenity pool with an area of sand at one end. There is also a grassed area with picnic tables and two BBQs. A portable toilet is provided between June and September. Public toilets are also available at Woodrolfe Green Car Park.
Woodup Pool is used at your own risk and children should be supervised at all times as there are no lifeguards in attendance.
The road is liable to tidal flooding, please take note of signage, parking restrictions and tide times.
The Woodup Pool Season is due to start 26th May 2023.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please leave the pool, as you would wish to find it
- Please familiarise yourself with the information signage
- Place take your litter home with you or use the bins provided
- Children to be supervised at all times
- Strictly no dogs allowed
- No riding of bicycles and motorcycles
- Please note, there are parking restrictions during weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays. Please use the car park at Woodrolfe Green. Please do not park in the car parks of local organisations/business or on the yellow lines, enforcement officers regularly patrol the area.
- The water is changed on Spring tides, which is approx every two weeks
- For the well being of others, please do not enter the water if suffering from any infectious or contagious disease
- When using inflatables, paddle boards etc. please be aware of swimmers.
Tides can vary and these predictions are used entirely at your own risk. Please refer to our home page;
Please note, Woodup Pool will also be used for kayaking activities for 2023 on the following dates.
Most of the pool will be sectioned off, leaving a small area for paddling only.
Between 9am and 5pm
|March 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th|
|April 19th and 26th|
|May 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th|
|June 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th|
|July 5th, 12th, and 19th|
|September 6th, 13th, 21st and 27th|
|October 4th, 11th and 18th|
|November 1st, 2nd, 8th, and 9th|
Between 6pm and 8pm
May 10th and 17th
Between 5pm and 9pm
|June 2nd, 9th, 16th, 19th, 23rd and 30th|