Woodup Pool is a salt water amenity pool with an area of sand at one end. There is also a grassed area with picnic tables and two BBQs. A portable toilet is provided between June and September. Public toilets are also available at Woodrolfe Green Car Park.
Woodup Pool is used at your own risk and children should be supervised at all times as there are no lifeguards in attendance.
The road is liable to tidal flooding, please take note of signage, parking restrictions and tide times.
The Woodup Pool Season is due to start 27th May 2022.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please leave the pool, as you would wish to find it
- Please familiarise yourself with the information signage
- Place take your litter home with you or use the bins provided
- Children to be supervised at all times
- Strictly no dogs allowed
- No riding of bicycles and motorcycles
- Please note, there are parking restrictions during weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays. Please use the car park at Woodrolfe Green. Please do not park in the car parks of local organisations/business or on the yellow lines, enforcement officers regularly patrol the area.
- The water is changed on Spring tides, which is approx every two weeks
- For the well being of others, please do not enter the water if suffering from any infectious or contagious disease
- When using inflatables, paddle boards etc. please be aware of swimmers.
Tides can vary and these predictions are used entirely at your own risk. Please refer to our home page;
Please note, Woodup Pool will also be used for kayaking activities for 2022 on the following dates.
Most of the pool will be sectioned off, leaving a small area for paddling only.
|March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th|
|April 20th and 27th|
|May 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th|
|June 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th|
|July 6th, 13th and 20th|
|September 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th|
|October 5th, 12th and 19th|
|November 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th|