The Pool is now closed until all Government restrictions have been lifted.
Woodup Pool is a salt water amenity pool with an area of sand at one end. There is also a grassed area with picnic tables and two BBQs. A portable toilet is provided between June and September. Public toilets are also available at Woodrolfe Green Car Park.
Woodup Pool is used at your own risk and children should be supervised at all times as there are no lifeguards in attendance.
The road is liable to tidal flooding, please take note of signage, parking restrictions and tide times.
The Woodup Pool Season is due to start the end of June 2021.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please leave the pool, as you would wish to find it
- Please familiarise yourself with the information signage
- Place take your litter home with you or use the bins provided
- Children to be supervised at all times
- Strictly no dogs allowed
- No riding of bicycles and motorcycles
- Please note, there are parking restrictions during weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays. Please use the car park at Woodrolfe Green. Please do not park in the car parks of local organisations/business or on the yellow lines, enforcement officers regularly patrol the area.
- The water is changed on Spring tides, which is approx every two weeks
- For the well being of others, please do not enter the water if suffering from any infectious or contagious disease
- When using inflatables, paddle boards etc. please be aware of swimmers.
Tides can vary and these predictions are used entirely at your own risk. Please refer to our home page;
Please note, Woodup Pool will also be used for kayaking activities 2021 dates to be confirmed.
Most of the pool will be sectioned off, leaving a small area for paddling only.